Culinary Arts Specialist ProgramApril 8, 2019
NCCTI Automotive Technician Graduate Furthers Career At Volvo DealershipApril 8, 2019
274 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07103
Aziza Johnson, Admissions Representative
Length of Program: 790 hours (6 months)
A Patient Care Technician works under the direction of a supervising nurse, administers direct patient care and other necessary duties to provide optimal patient care. Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to take the national certification exam with the National Healthcareer Association.
The instructor is familiar with industry trends, possesses the required educational attainments and is very knowledgeable about the medical field.
- All students must be at least 18 years of age on or before the first day of class
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Classroom lecture
- Practical hands-on assignments
- Work-based learning initiatives
- Employability skills training
- Job placement assistance
- Financial coaching
Key Program Outcomes:
- Career pathways in an in-demand occupation
- Provides industry recognized credentials
- Connection to a host of employers
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- American Red Cross Basic Life Support/CPR Certification
New Community Career and Technical Institute’s mission is to improve the quality of life of all students through education and occupational training in a community that fosters life-long learning.